Sunday, December 18, 2016

I've been electrocuted.

Looked around for a broom this morning, and instead found this wonderful little tool... A Swiffer Dry.  I attached a pad to the appropriate end and commenced to skidding about the room with it.  This thing works great!  It picked up all sorts of dust and dog hair that I hadn't even noticed on the floor!

But really, shouldn't there be a public health warning?  Some sort of "Danger - Static" advisory would have been helpful, but no.  There I am, blithely Swiffering away, when ZAP!

Holy hell.

Once my heart restarted, I decided the floors are clean enough.

2 comments:

  1. That made me laugh out loud. Thank you. It's not just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I've never used one of those! Thanks for the warning 'cause I carry enough of my own static electricity, I don't NEED any help with getting zapped!

    ReplyDelete